Home ->> Mechnical Anchors ->> FAZ II
- Technical Data
- Cracked and non-cracked concrete C 20/25 to C 50/60
- Concrete C 12/15
- Natural Stone with dense structure
For fixing of:
- Steel constructions
- High racks
- Wooden Constructions
- Reinforcement Bards
- Anchor bolt for push-through installation.
- When the hexagonal nut is tightened, the tapered bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- Version FAZ made is stainless steel A4 for outdoor applications and damp rooms. Highly corrosion-resistant steel (material number 1.4529) for application in aggresive atmospheres.
- FAZ-GS with large pre-assenbled washer for fixings in oblong holes.
- Optimised expansion clip ensures uniform load distribution for high permissible loads and small edge distances and axial spacings with structural elements, as well as secure expansion, even in cracked concrete.
- Installation-friendly, since only a few revolutions are necessary to apply the torque.
Enquiry for FAZII