Home ->> Nylon Anchors ->> SXR Frame Fixing
- Technical Data
- Solid brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid block made of lightweit or normal weight concrete.
- Hollow block made from lightweight concrete
- Vertically perforated brick
- Thermal insulation block
- Aerated Concrete
- Natural stone with dense structure.
- Solid block made from lightweight concrete
For fixing of:
- Door frames
- Fire protection doors
- Kitchen cabinets
- Squared timbers
- Facade and roof substructures made of wood and metal
- Suspended ceilings
- Cable trays
- First fischer frame fixing with European Technical Approval.
- The approval covers the classical application area to facade subframes and the multiple fixing of non-loadbearing structures in general.
- For approved fixings on centric traction and in cracked or non-cracked concrete.
- New application areas are opend up, such as suspended ceilings, cable trays, piping brackets etc.
- Diverse checks, comparative trials and user tests have proven that the mounting characteristics of the SXR are unique on the market.
- The decisive factor here is a comparatively low thightening torque in relation to a very high overtorque during the setting process.
- This fixing "holds" even in porous stones with large cavities and ensures during installation that it is firmly and securely anchored in the substrate.
- In addition, the unique geometry of the SXR means that it can easily be hammered in without bending.
- It also has a distinct anti-rotation lock that works optimally even in critical building materials.
Enquiry for SXR