- 2 component, flexible, cementitious waterproofing slurry against ground and backwater.
- For new and existing buildings in the building and civil engineering sector, for interior and exterior use as well as beneath tiles. Also for use in channels, manholes and swimming pools.
- Tested for water impermeability to DIN 4030 against water aggressive to concrete.
- Tested for resistance to liquid manure.
- Solvent free - Environmentally friendly, low odor
- No priming necessary in most cases.
- Applied to moist/damp substrates.
- Resists abrasion, mechanical wear & deicing salts.
- Stands up to pedestrian and light traffic.
- Resists strong hydrostatic pressure.
- Do not apply AQUAFIN-2K/M at temperatures below 40ÂºF (5ÂºC).
- At high air temperatures, i.e. 86ÂºF (30ÂºC) and above, protect application from direct sun and wind to prevent premature surface drying and shrinkage
cracks. Apply material in 2 (two) coats minimum.
- Water temperature 80 - 104Âº F (26 - 40Âº C): For direct exposure applications where water temp. is 80 - 104ÂºF use AQUAFIN-2KM/HT.
- Use AQUAFINÂ®-1K as 1st coat where negative side pressure or moisture is expected.
Approx. 3.5 - 4.5 kg/mÂ² (dependent on service demands / situation).
- AQUAFIN-2K/M dry Component-A:
55 lb (25 kg) bag.
- UNIFLEX-M liquid Component-B:
2.5 gal or 22 lb (9.5 L or 10 kg) container.